AUGUST FEATURED LOCK:
Deadbolt Fingerprint Lock with Key & Pin Code entry
This makes the lock faster,
- Enhanced pin-code buttons:
larger buttons, larger numbers
- Enhanced core chip:
faster fingerprint response, increased reliability
- Enhanced internal design:
greater resistance to weather
- Enhanced electro-magnetic activation:
EM activation system now twice as robust
and greatly increases lifespan.
Deadbolt Fingerprint Door Locks
Keyed Alike for Multiple Locks
3rd Generation Fingerprint Scanner
Fingerprint Locks Radio Interview
Security consultant interviewed about fingerprint door locks, biometric scanners and Pin-Code locks.
Biometrics Radio Interview
Round up of biometrics technology from face and iris scanners to fingerprint door locks and access control systems.
Fingerprint door locks have featured in:
How To Channel, Architectural Product News
WA's Top Commercial Designs, Master Builders Directory
Master Builders Association (MBA) magazine
Builders & Tradies Radio 1224am/100.5fm
- Stainless rotating structure, strong alloy exterior.
- Free rotating handle to increase life of lock.
- Weather proof cover that protects buttons and fingerprint sensor with in-built power-saving.
- Stores up to 150 finger prints and 75 pin codes.
- Fingerprints or Pin Codes can be tagged to a User Id number and deleted individually.
- No need to drill another hole. Fits a standard 50mm diameter door hole. Deadbolt option requires new hole to accommodate mortise.
- Stand-alone system, no complicated wiring or locking mechanisms to install or maintain.