- Stainless rotating structure, strong alloy exterior.
- Free rotating handle to increase life of lock.
- Weather proof cover that protects buttons and fingerprint sensor with in-built power-saving feature.
- Stores up to 150 finger prints and 75 pin codes.
- Fingerprints or Pin Codes can be tagged to a User Id number and deleted individually.
- No need to drill another hole. Fits a standard 50mm diameter door hole. Deadbolt option requires new hole to accommodate mortise.
- Powered by 4x AA batteries that last up to 15,000 activations, warns before going flat and batteries can be easily changed in less than 5 minutes.
- Stand-alone system, no complicated wiring or locking mechanisms to install or maintain.
Finger Access locks are featured in:
Master Builders Association
WA's Top Commercial Designs